The courier options and charges for Digi Max Online shopapply as below:
* Parcels up to 2Kg in size delivered within Johannesburg and surrounding areas, Door to Door will be charged at R75.00
* Parcels between 2Kg and 4Kg in size delivered within Johannesburg and surrounding areas, Door to Door will be charged at R120.00
* Parcels up to 2Kg in size delivered to all Major Centers in South Africa, Door to Door will be charged at R120.00
* Parcels between 2Kg and 4Kg in size delivered to all Major Centers in South Africa, Door to Door will be charged at R160.00
* Parcels up to 2Kg in size delivered to all outlying areas outside Major Centers in South Africa, Door to Door will be charged at R150.00
* Parcels between 2Kg and 4Kg in size delivered to all outlying areas outside Major Centers in South Africa, Door to Door will be charged at R180.00
If you are not sure, whether your area is considered and outlaying area or not, or you think the product you need is exceeding 4Kgs, eg the racks, multiple products etc, please end us message using the contact us page.
Please Note: Courier charges are inclusive of VAT from the courier companies
We use a variety of courier companies including MDS, Fedex courier services, Internet Express, Hand to Hand couriers etc and we reserve the right to choose the most appropriate courier depending on the shipping adress in question to ensure a quick delivery.
Customers are unable to choose their own courier, unless by prior arrangement. Delivery to your physical address is estimated to be completed 24 hours to 48 hours depending depending on your location, and ofcourse the clearing of funds. Shipments are NOT insured by default unless requested , insurance is normally charged at 2% of insured value but please make use of the contacts page to ask questions should you need insurance.
Most orders are shipped the same day or next business day depending on time order is placed and receipt of funds. Should we receive your order and payment before 12:00 pm, we’re usually able to dispatch the same day for delivery, depending on stock availability. Orders placed after 2:00 pm, will be sent for delivery the next business day. If your order is placed on a weekend or on a public holiday, your order will be processed the following Monday or the first working day after the holiday respectively.
While we try to ensure your delivery is on time, we cannot guarantee such everytime as we do not have control once the parcel has left with the couriers. We do not have complete control over factors that may cause any delay and cannot take responsibility for orders delayed in this way.
Shipment currently is arranged for within South Africa. For any request to ship to other countries e.g Namibia, Zimbabwe, Swaziland and Lesotho, please contact us using the contacts page for a quote.
Kindly use the Contact Us page should you need to know anything else about delivery.